|Home Company Products Services Downloads Purchase Subscription Site Map|
Alparysoft Deinterlace Filter
What is Deinterlace.
1) Ability to choose the region of the picture where it is necessary to perform Deinterlace.
2) Existing deinterlace filters work with the whole frame, including the places where there was no movement, so there is a loss of information and deterioration of video in these areas. Our filter automatically may determine interlaced places of the frame and carry out filtration only in these places, thus parts of the frame on which there was no movement, remain high quality.
3) Many algorithms attempt to interpolate the odd lines by the even lines' points. But when using these techniques odd lines are recreated mathematically, thus the real object may look absolutely different. The techniques of that kind result in losing up to 50% of the initial video information - that is, half of the efforts you made while shooting your video were in vain. We use specially developed motion estimation algorithm. When using this method the frames are restored without losing any original information.
4) To speed up the process, the evaluation of movement is conducted in two steps: first the raw, then the fine positioning.
5) Our filter works in a real-time mode even on relatively weak computers - and on Athlon XP 1600+ it produces 35 frames per second. Simple methods work faster.
How to register Deinterlace filter.
After that the filter will be registered and the logo will disappear from the right corner of output frame. If you have questions on registration of this filter, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to license Deinterlace filter.