Alparysoft Research and Development provides cutting-edge technologies in the field of video processing, intelligent surveillance security and image analysis systems. We specialize in video compression and decompression, image filtering, image identification and other projects related to video processing. (see our Product page)
The following original algorithms have been created by our team:
- Image identification algorithm developed to recognize person on the basis of video analysis. This algorithm analyzes video taken by any video camera (including webcam) in real time and provides high precision of user recognition from the program database. It is designed to be applied in the security systems based on biometric technologies. Alparysoft image identification algorithm is currently used in our new product line to secure control of PC access identifying computer owner.
- The original agorithm of video compression in uncompressed AVI (RGB24, YUV) formats with compression coefficient 1,2-1,9 higher than popular HuffYUV.
(see Lossless Video Codec).
- Intelligent deinterlace algorithm. It effectively removes interlace effect, including parts of video with fast change of objects in the frame. Being based on the movement prognostication and compensation, algorithm automatically reveals video fragments which need processing. Its high performance and fast speed filtering exceed existing analogs. (see Deinterlace Filter, Video Cleaner for Amateur Video)
- Intelligent noise reduction algorithm created to remove high-frequency noise. It does not deteriorate the quality of initially good images automatically defining the level of noise. It does not allow blurring of objects; increases compression coefficient of filtered data; gathers statistics about noise component of video, which can be used for further work of other filters. (see Denoise Filter, Video Cleaner for Amateur Video)
- Unique algorithm of road imperfection identification. It allows to automatically define condition of road surface, does not require professional equipment for video recording; can work in real-time; fulfils integral estimation of road surface along the full length of the road or of its any part. This algorithm does not have analogs. (see Road Surface Monitor)